100G CFP & QSFP28 Transceivers over Singlemode Fibre
CFP-LR4 | CFP2-LR4 | CFP4-LR4 | CFP4-ER4 | QSFP28-IR4 Parallel | QSFP28-LR4
100G CFP4 LR4
This CFP4 LR4 100G transceiver modules is designed for use in 100 Gigabit Ethernet and 4x28G OTN client interfaces over single-mode fiber (SMF) with transmission distances of up to 10km. The transceiver uses 4 WDM optical signals (around 1310nm), and multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gbps optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module optically de-multiplexes a 100Gbps LR4 input into 4 WDM channels signals, and converts them to electrical data. The central wavelengths of the WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via the MDIO interface, as specified by the CFP MSA and the transceiver is RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC
- Compliant with the CFP MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4
- Compliant withOTU4 4I1-9D1F requirements specified in ITU-T Recommendations G.959.1/G.709 and Supplement 39 (G.sup39)
- Hot pluggable CFP4 form factor
- Supports 103.1Gbps and 112Gbps aggregate bit rates
- Transmission distance of 10km on SMF
- Cooled 4x28Gbps DFB-based LAN-WDM transmitter (1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm)
- 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G-VSR)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Power Consumption < 5.0W typical
- Duplex LC receptacles
- MDIO interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- 100GBASE-LR 100G Ethernet
- OTN OTU4 4I1-9D1F
- Metro networks
- Other Optical Links
- Full performance warranty
- Compliant with 100G Ethernet IEEE802.3ba
- Compliant with CFP-MSA-CFP4-HW-Specification
- Class 1 laser compliant
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
Why Choose 100G CFP+ / QSFP28 optical transceivers, AOC and Direct Attach cables from the team at Complete Connect?
Designed around a universal hot swappable footprint all our CFP+ solutions come with an extensive range of performance and compatibility features.
- Guaranteed DDM/DOM compatibility
- Extensive laboratory testing
- SR10, IR4 Parallel, LR4 and ER4 variants
- Serial/MDIO management interface
- Lifetime performance warranty
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- IEEE 802.3ba: 100GBASE requirements
- GR-20-CORE: Generic requirements for optical fibre and optical fibre cable
- GR-326-CORE: Generic requirements for singlemode optical connectors
- GR-1435-CORE: Generic requirements for multi-fibre optical connectors
- ITU-T G.709: OTU3 requirements
Complete Connect is a leading distribution authority and supplier of quality, high performance 3rd party optical transceivers. All our transceivers are built to MSA (Multi Source Agreement) standards and are extensively tested to ensure 100% compatibility with a huge range of leading switch and device manufacturers.
We are very confident in the performance and reliability of our optical transceiver solutions that we offer a lifetime performance warranty. This is combined with our outstanding service and support levels to ensure complete peace of mind. In fact our Optical Transceivers are deployed within some of the worlds largest data centres and telecommunications companies as well as a large number of SME enterprise data centres and government agencies.
Fully compatible digital diagnostics functionality (DDM/DOM) are available via the MDIO for all CFP and QSFP28 transceivers and DAC cable options below: –
3COM, Arista, A10, Alcatel Lucent, Allied Telesis, Avaya, Brocade, Ciena, Cisco, Dell, D-Link, Emulex, Enterasys, Ericsson, Extreme, F5, Finisar, Force10, Fortinet, Foundry, HP, Huawei, Intel, Juniper, Linksys, Mellanox, NetGear Nokia Siemens, Nortel, Riverstone SMC, SUN, TP-Link Transition Networks, Trendnet, ZyXEL.