|Polarity||C (standard). A and B available|
|Fibre Type||OM4 (50 / 125)|
|Glass Fibre||Corning Clearcurve®|
|Fibre Construction||Dry loose tube micro cable LSZH|
|Cable Diameter||13.5mm +/- 0.5mm|
|End 1||MTP® ELITE 12 Fibre Connector (x8)|
|End 2||MTP® ELITE 12 Fibre Connector (x8)|
|Insertion Loss across cable||< 0.35 dB + cable loss|
|Product Warranty||25 year fully covered|
M310 Series MTP® trunk cables form the backbone to the M Series solution. They are designed for a tool-less installation with MX and M310 modular cassettes or MX and M310 couplers and utilise Click-2-Connect® technology for a fast and simple way to grow the network.
MPO MTP® ELITE® low loss connectors with level 6 multistage termination
MTP® trunk cables use a lightweight but robust micro core fibre cable and MTP® connectors. They are about 65% lighter and 60% smaller in diameter than traditional tight buffered or loose tube fibre and gives the ability to install more fibre into less space. All trunk cables have a full lifetime guarantee and are protected by the Complete Connect warranty. Every trunk cable is supplied with a full test certificate and is traceable though a unique serial number.
M310 Series MTP Trunk Cable with Single Sheath
To ensure the best performance, use a recognised MTP Connector and QSFP + Port Cleaning Tool
96 Core Physical Specification
|Outer diameter||13.5mm +/- 0.5mm|
|Inner jacket diameter||2.9mm|
|Sheath wall thickness||0.48mm|
|Maximum pull force||300 N|
|Transport and storage||– 25 °C to + 70 °C|
|Installation||– 20 °C to + 60 °C|
|Installed||– 20 °C to + 60 °C|
|Minimum bend radius (installed)||10 x outside diameter|
|Minimum bend radius (installation)||20 x outside diameter|
|Maximum load (short term / long term)||660 / 200 N/dm|
|Outer / Inner jacket colour||Aqua / Aqua|
12 Core Construction
|Design||Ninety six 250um fibres with aramid yarn strain relief
with 8 x 12 fibre sub-units
|Construction||Dry Loose Tube (no gel)|
|Sheath Properties||LSZH – Halogen free, flame retardant|
|Application||Indoor, cable trays and ducting|
|Flame Retardancy acc.||IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-22 Cat. A|
|Smoke Density acc.||IEC 61034|
|Halogen-free acc.||IEC 60754-1|
|Acidity of Combustion Gases acc.||IEC 60754-2|
|Optical Core||50μm +/- 2.5μm diameter|
|Optical Claddinng||125μm +/- 1μm diameter|
|Primary Acrylate Coating||242μm +/- 5μm diameter|
|Core Concentricity Error||<5%|
|Multimode OM4 (50/125)|
|850nm ≤ 2.5 Max
1300nm ≤0.7 Max
|850nm ≤ 2.3 Max
1300nm ≤0.6 Max
|Overfill Launch Minimum
Bandwidth Mhz x Km
|850nm ≥ 3500
1300nm ≥ 500
|Laser Effective Modal Minimum
Bandwidth Mhz x Km
|850nm ≥ 4700|
Commitment to Excellence
Complete Connect are committed to providing the highest quality performing products. This is achieved through
- Sourcing the best components
- Utilising the lastest fibre termination technology
- Maintaining rigorous processes
TIA/EIA-568-C.3 and ISO/IEC 11801
MPO: IEC-61754-7, EIA/TIA-604-5
Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC
Compatibility with LC cassette modules
- M310 trunk cables offer instant connectivity when used with M310 LC modular cassettes
- M310 trunks are compatible with other MTP based systems such as Panduit, Corning, Siemon plus many others
- The MTP trunks can have either male or female connectors
- There are 3 types of cable polarity: A, B or C. Complete Connect will ensure the correct polarity is provided.
- All Complete Connect cables use the MT Elite ferrule within the MTP fibre connector. This provides the best optical connection possible.
Maximum transmission distances
- The IEEE standard states maximum distances based on loss budgets for OM3, OM4 and singlemode transmission.
- Distances vary depending on a number of factors including no. of mated connector pairs and cable routing.
- Complete Connect’s technical team can provide all the relevant information concerning loss budgets and allowable distances.
Testing using Loopback adaptor cables
- MTP loopback cables can be used to test individual trunk cables.
- LC loopback adaptors can be used to test full channels.