QSFP28 LR4 100G Transceivers over Singlemode Fibre
100G QSFP28 LR4
Complete Connect offer a parallel 100Gbps LR4 QSFP28 optical module for 10km transmission on singlemode (SMF) fibre. This QSFP28 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 25Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 100Gbps. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gbps optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The interface is via an MTP/MPO connector and proper alignment is ensured by the guide pins inside the receptacle. The high performance cooled LAN WDM EA-DFB transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 10km links and It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- Compliant to the QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 form factor
- Supports 103.125 aggregate bit rates (up to 25.78125 Gbps per wavelength)
- Transmission distance of 10km on SMF
- Cooled 4x25Gbps DFB-based LAN-WDM transmitter (1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm)
- 4x25Gbps PIN photo-detector
- 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G-VSR)
- Power Consumption < 4.0W
- Single 3.3V power supply
- CAUI-4 high speed electrical interface
- Duplex LC receptacles
- Built-in Digital Diagnostic Monitoring functions
- 100GBASE-LR4 Ethernet Links
- Infiniband QDR and DDR Links
- Client-side 100G Telecom Links
- Other Optical Links
- Full performance warranty
- Compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba
- Class 1 laser compliant
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
Why Choose 100G CFP+ / QSFP28 optical transceivers, AOC and Direct Attach cables from the team at Complete Connect?
Designed around a universal hot swappable footprint all our CFP+ solutions come with an extensive range of performance and compatibility features.
- Guaranteed DDM/DOM compatibility
- Extensive laboratory testing
- SR10, IR4 Parallel, LR4 and ER4 variants
- Serial/MDIO management interface
- Lifetime performance warranty
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- IEEE 802.3ba: 100GBASE requirements
- GR-20-CORE: Generic requirements for optical fibre and optical fibre cable
- GR-326-CORE: Generic requirements for singlemode optical connectors
- GR-1435-CORE: Generic requirements for multi-fibre optical connectors
- ITU-T G.709: OTU3 requirements
Complete Connect is a leading distribution authority and supplier of quality, high performance 3rd party optical transceivers. All our transceivers are built to MSA (Multi Source Agreement) standards and are extensively tested to ensure 100% compatibility with a huge range of leading switch and device manufacturers.
We are very confident in the performance and reliability of our optical transceiver solutions that we offer a lifetime performance warranty. This is combined with our outstanding service and support levels to ensure complete peace of mind. In fact our Optical Transceivers are deployed within some of the worlds largest data centres and telecommunications companies as well as a large number of SME enterprise data centres and government agencies.
Fully compatible digital diagnostics functionality (DDM/DOM) are available via the MDIO for all CFP and QSFP28 transceivers and DAC cable options below: –
3COM, Arista, A10, Alcatel Lucent, Allied Telesis, Avaya, Brocade, Ciena, Cisco, Dell, D-Link, Emulex, Enterasys, Ericsson, Extreme, F5, Finisar, Force10, Fortinet, Foundry, HP, Huawei, Intel, Juniper, Linksys, Mellanox, NetGear Nokia Siemens, Nortel, Riverstone SMC, SUN, TP-Link Transition Networks, Trendnet, ZyXEL.