SFP+ 10G Active Optical Cable (AOC)
|Part Number||Please see below|
|Compatibility||Please see below|
|Data Rate (Per Channel)||10.312 Gbp/s|
|Aggregate Data Rate||10.312 Gbp/s|
|SFP+ End 1||SFP+ MSA SFF 8431, 8432 & 8471 Compliant|
|SFP+ End 2||SFP+ MSA SFF 8431, 8432 & 8471 Compliant|
|TX/RX||850nm VCSEL transmitter and PIN photo-detector|
|Power Dissipation||< 1.3W per cable end|
|Temperature Range||-5 to +70°C|
|RoHS||RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)|
|Product Warranty||25 year fully covered|
Complete Connects SFP+ to SFP+ 10G Active Optical (AOC) cable assemblies are high performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10G Ethernet and 10G Fibre Channel applications. They are electrically compliant with SFF-84311, and the mechanical SFP+ plug is compatible with SFF-84322. No host electrical transmitter pre-emphasis is required an noo host electrical receiver linear equalization is required. They allow hardware manufactures to achieve high port density, configurability and utilisation at a low cast and a reduced power budget.
Part Codes & Available Lengths
Replace the first XXX = with any length from 001 to 300m @ 850nm using OM3 fibre.
Our AOC SFP+ cables are available in standard lengths of 1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m, 50m,100m, 200m and 300m and can be custom made to length if required.
All our Active Optical Cables (AOC) cables are built to MSA (Multi Source Agreement) standards and are extensively tested to ensure 100% compatibility with a huge range of leading switch and device manufacturers. Our SFP+ AOC cables are fully compliant with MSA SFF 8431, 8432 and 8472.
Lifetime Performance Warranty
We are very confident in the performance and reliability of our AOC cables that we offer a lifetime performance warranty. This is combined with our outstanding service and support levels to ensure complete peace of mind.
Our programming & 3rd party brand compatibility
All our Active Optical Cables (AOC) cables are coded with the correct EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) to match your manufacturers codes. Not all manufacturers require a code, only the ones that try to tie you into buying their optics at inflated prices. Complete Connect have a professional team who are able to engineer code and new firmware releases from manufacturers to ensure we offer up to date compatibility with all major OEM, switch, router and storage device vendors.
A – D
E – H
I – P
Q – Z
Not all products across our transceiver, DAC and AOC product ranges are available with compatibility options for all the above brands.
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ cable ends
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter and PIN photo-detector
- Data rate up to 10.5Gbps
- Full support for 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x Fibre Channel applications
- Transmission distance of 300m and 400m respectively on OM3 and OM4
- Improved pluggable form factor (IPF)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Guaranteed DDM/DOM compatibility
- Extensive laboratory testing
- SR, LRM, ER, LR, ZR variants
- Serial management interface
- Lifetime performance warranty
- Storage Area Networks
- Network Attached Storage
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x Fibre Channel
- Other Optical Links
Regulatory and Standards Compliance:
- SFP+ MSA SFF-8431 & 8432 (Optical Modules, Active Optical Cables, and Passive Twinax cables)
- SFP+ MSA SFF-8461 (Active Twinax cables)
- IEEE 802.3: 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- ITU-T G.709: Interfaces for the Optical Transport Network
- ITU-T G.975: GFEC
- ITU-T G.975.1: EFEC
- GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fibre and Optical Fibre Cables
- GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multifibre Optical Connectors
- IEEE 802.3ba: 10GBASE SR/SW @ 10.31Gbp/s & 9.95Gbp/s respectively
- IEEE 802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-ZR/ZW
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant