SFP+ 10G Active Optical (AOC) Cables
QSFP+ to QSFP+
QSFP+ to 4 X SFP+
10G SFP+ to SFP+
Complete Connects SFP+ to SFP+ 10G Active Optical (AOC) cable assemblies are high performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10G Ethernet and 10G Fibre Channel applications. They are electrically compliant with SFF-84311, and the mechanical SFP+ plug is compatible with SFF-84322. No host electrical transmitter pre-emphasis is required an noo host electrical receiver linear equalization is required. They allow hardware manufactures to achieve high port density, configurability and utilisation at a low cast and a reduced power budget.
The high speed cable assemblies are RoHS compliant and lead free.
- Compliant with SFP+ MSA specification SFF-84311 & 84321
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ cable ends
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter and PIN photo-detector
- Data rate up to 10.5Gbps
- Full support for 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x Fibre Channel applications
- Transmission distance of 300m and 400m respectively on OM3 and OM4
- Improved pluggable form factor (IPF)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Storage Area Networks
- Network Attached Storage
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x Fibre Channel
- Other Optical Links
- Full performance warranty
- Compliant with SFP+ MSA 84311 & 84322
- Compliant with RoHS-6
- Class 1 laser compliant
Why Choose 10G SFP+ Active Optical cables from the team at Complete Connect
Designed around a universal hot swappable footprint all our SFP+ solutions come with an extensive range of performance and compatibility features.
- Guaranteed DDM/DOM compatibility
- Extensive laboratory testing
- SR, LRM, ER, LR, ZR variants
- Serial management interface
- Lifetime performance warranty
Regulatory and Standards Compliance:
- SFP+ MSA SFF-8431 & 8432 (Optical Modules, Active Optical Cables, and Passive Twinax cables)
- SFP+ MSA SFF-8461 (Active Twinax cables)
- IEEE 802.3: 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- ITU-T G.709: Interfaces for the Optical Transport Network
- ITU-T G.975: GFEC
- ITU-T G.975.1: EFEC
- GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fibre and Optical Fibre Cables
- GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multifibre Optical Connectors
- IEEE 802.3ba: 10GBASE SR/SW @ 10.31Gbp/s & 9.95Gbp/s respectively
- IEEE 802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-ZR/ZW
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
Complete Connect is a leading distribution authority and supplier of quality, high performance 3rd party optical transceivers. All our transceivers are built to MSA (Multi Source Agreement) standards and are extensively tested to ensure 100% compatibility with a huge range of leading switch and device manufacturers.
We are very confident in the performance and reliability of our optical transceiver solutions that we offer a lifetime performance warranty. This is combined with our outstanding service and support levels to ensure complete peace of mind. In fact, our Optical Transceivers are deployed within some of the world’s largest data centres and telecommunications companies as well as a large number of SME enterprise data centres and government agencies.
Fully compatible digital diagnostics functionality (DDM/DOM) are available via the MDIO for all SFP+ solutions options below: –
3COM, Arista, A10, Alcatel Lucent, Allied Telesis, Avaya, Brocade, Ciena, Cisco, Dell, D-Link, Emulex, Enterasys, Ericsson, Extreme, F5, Finisar, Force10, Fortinet, Foundry, HP, Huawei, Intel, Juniper, Linksys, Mellanox, NetGear Nokia Siemens, Nortel, Riverstone SMC, SUN, TP-Link Transition Networks, Trendnet, ZyXEL.